This book follows three best friends Beth, Brit and Kalah. Kalah has feeling for Beth but she doesn't tell her about it. Then one day Beth goes missing. She had been talking about leaving when she turned 18 but no one took her seriously. Then some secrets are found out about different characters. Then Brit commits suicide. After this Kalah does not who to trust.
I found this book to be very mysterious and to be a page turner. I read 18 books in January so this one took me a bit to read. It wasn't because I didn't enjoy it but I just really needed a break from reading.
What I liked:
1) Kalah-even though I felt bad for her during most of the story. I still loved that she was just trying to keep her friendships together.
2) I loved the way that this book was written. For a debut novel E.E. Cooper did a great job of keeping the mystery of the story.
3) Zach- What a great boyfriend!
Things That I Wasn't Fond Of:
1) Beth- I feel like she was one of those impulsive characters. She didn't seem to care how leaving would affect everyone else.
2) Jason- Can I say super jerk? Yep that's how I feel about him. I did not like him what so ever.
3) Brittany- Arg gosh. The last 20% of this book I was hating this chick more and more!
My rating: ♥♥♥♥
*I received an e-arc of this from Edelweiss*