Sunday, June 7, 2015

Beautiful Bloggers Award



Thanks to the lovely Selina from Dear Book Geeks for nominating me for this award. Sorry it took me so long!



Rules

  • Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
  • List seven random things about yourself.
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
  • Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.



My Random Facts

1) I love roses! I think its unhealthy sometimes.
2) I do not highlight in my books. Even on kindle I can't do it.
3) I am halfway done with my goodreads goal this year. (I know odd but I'm super excited about it)
4) Sometimes I will listen to the same song for months.
5) I do not like celery
6) I can't sleep unless I have ocean sounds playing(This just started recently)
7) I have never done a read a thon. This is because I cant commit to a TBR for them.



My Nominees

2) Ana at Book Addict
3) Lan Lan at Idiotic Reviews
5) Leanne at All Write Then
6) Lynn at Lynn's Book Blog
7) Laura at Blue Eyed Books


I can't wait for all of your random facts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I've never done any type of readathon or challenge for the same reason! I just read whatever I feel like and kind of disregard the challenge. Haha I get so obsessed with certain songs and just listen to them on repeat for like a month and then move onto another song. It's really bad...

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete