Friday, January 16, 2015

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins


I actually borrowed this book from the library and boy am I glad I did. This book follows Harper Price who is just your average southern girl. She is preparing for Homecoming where she will be Homecoming queen which she is. Then something happens when she goes to touch up her lipstick in the bathroom. She finds out she is a Paladin. She is in charge of protecting David Stark, Harper’s least favorite person.

What I liked:
1) Harper is a well rounded character and I think was written so well
2) David the guy that she was suppose to hate well we know she doesn't He was an ass in the beginning and I was like arg i do not like you. Then around halfway through I really loved him and understood his purpose.
3) The book was kind of funny in some parts and I really like that aspect of the book as well.

My rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment