Friday, January 16, 2015

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins


After reading Rebel Belle I was really just wanting more Rachel Hawkins in my life so I picked this up. This follows Sophie Mercer who at the age of 12 finds out she is a witch and gets sent to Hex Hall. Hex Hall is a school for witches,faeries,vampires and warlocks. On her first day Sophie already has gained enemy’s with a group of three girls, who like her are witches. She makes friends with Archer when they get sent to detention together and of course things happen from there.

What I liked:
1) Sophie as a character is so addicting that I just loved her.
2) Every chapter has cliff hangers at the end that just wanted you to keep reading.
3) Archer I loved him because he was so sweet(this was before we found out about him)

My rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment