Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ten by Gretchen McNeil


This book is about 10 teens that get an invitation to go to a party at Henry Island. Some of the teens could not make it but 10 of them did. They are staying at this house called White House Rock. Then of course things go down.

Let me say that the first 50 pages I was not feeling this book at all. I even thought about not finishing it. I went ahead and I'm glad I did. This book freaked me out. It was scary but it just played with your mind. To me it felt like an episode of Criminal Minds that I was in.

I enjoyed the suspense aspect of the book. It kept me guessing through out the whole story. I never knew what was real and what was not. 

One thing that really frustrated me about this book is no one called for help. No one seem to want to get off this island. Also some of the characters were holding important details back from the others. I felt like that was just dumb and not necessary. 

My rating: ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment