Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Soul Crossed by Lisa Gail Green


This book follows Josh, a demon and Grace, an angel. Both characters die unexpectedly and lived very different lives. Joshua was a bad boy who smoke, drank, and whatever else he could do. Grace on the other hand was a good girl. She stayed in most nights and did homework and just loved being with her family. They are sent back to earth to claim the soul of Camden, who at this point can go either way. It is there job to steer him in the direction of Heaven or Hell. 

What I loved(Pretty much the whole book)-
1) The way the story was told. It was told in both Josh's and Grace's perspective. Where one left off the other would continue on. I loved that aspect because I felt as though you got to know how each person felt in each situation.
2) The twist and turns in each chapter. This made me just want to keep reading regardless how tired I was because I had to know what was going on.
3) The ending. I was sad it ended but I felt as though everything was explained. I had no questions at the end but it still left it open for another book. I am excited for the next book in this series!

The things I did not like much:
1) Kiera. This girl annoyed me during the whole book. I do get why she was in the book but she just ruined alot of the things that should have just happened quicker in my opinion. 
2) The chapters seemed to short to me. I wish they were longer.


My rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


*I received this from Netgalley for review*

No comments:

Post a Comment