Friday, January 16, 2015

The Cellar by Natasha Preston










I had never heard of this book before but seen it one day at Walmart, took a picture of the cover just so I would remember it and day later decided to pick it up. This book is about a girl named Summer who gets kidnapped by Collin while walking home. Colin at first was a likable character but as soon as the book got more into his life you could really tell how troubled he really was. This book was told in his point of view as well as Summer’s and her boyfriend Lewis. It is a very fast paced book. Some parts are a bit frightening but other than that I thought it was an overall great book. I loved this story and found myself rooting for all the characters and getting attached to them as well.

My rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment