Andrew Sumner is a young man that had just had a tragic event happen. His parents died in an accident and he just had eye surgery. In the eye office he meets Charlotte(Charlie), a young attractive girl. They embark on a very strange and odd love affair. Then things start happening which makes Andrew start to question his relationship with Charlie. Is she responsible??
Before I get on to the things I liked or didn't like let me just say that I enjoyed this book for the first 90 percent. Then the last 10% I wasn't the biggest fan. I felt like the "twist" was just ridiculous. Anyway lets move on.
Things I liked:
1) This was very suspenseful. I never really knew what was going to happen.
2) I loved the way this was written. I may not have been a fan of the ending but I still loved the way this book was written. I will definitely check this authors other books.
Things I wasn't fond of:
1) The sex talk. Don't get me wrong I normally do not mind sex in books. Its not something that I care if its there either way. For this this book was just a lot of sex and talk of sex. I found that unnecessary.
2) Andrew is so naive about things. When things happened he never really put two and two together.
3) Some of the cussing was not necessary.
My rating: ♥♥♥♥