Saturday, February 14, 2015

Bleeding Earth by Kaitlin Ward


This book is about a girl named Lea, who is walking with her girlfriend in the cemetery one day and then blood appears on the ground. Lea thought it was just in that area until it started happening all over the world. Then it starts to grow hair and bones. 

Let me start off with saying that I loved the concept of the story. It was interesting. 

My problem with this book was that it was not very believable. I feel like in every fiction book the author should make me believe that something like this could actually happen. I was enjoying it up until it grew hair and bones and that was just weird. Also all this blood was happening but everyone was still expected to go about there day. 

I also found the relationships in this book to be just mediocre and sometimes not necessary. 

Overall this was not the book for me. I did not like it at all.

My rating: ♥♥



*I received an e-arc of this from netgalley. This comes out in August.*

No comments:

Post a Comment