Saturday, February 28, 2015

Liebster Blog Award


Hey guys. I was nominated by Anne over at Stretch Your Pesos for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much Anne. 


Anne gave 11 questions to answer so here goes: 
1) Why do you blog? I blog to get my opinions out in the world and to make new friends :)
2) Will you eat dirt in a dare? Yes, I am not afraid of dirt.
3) What is your favorite color? Pink
4) Dog or cat? Dog
5) Pick one word to describe your blog. Cute!
6) Are you a night or morning person? Definitely a night person
7) What are you having for lunch? I woke up to late for lunch but I'm having cheez-its as a snack.
8) Have you been to Alaska? No but really want to go.
9) Have you ever eaten Kale? Not that I know of. 
10) Did you watch the Twilight Saga? I watched the first movie after that I didn't need to see more.
11) Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Jennifer Aniston

My 11 random facts:
1) I read eBooks faster than I read physical ones.
2) I have moved quite a lot in my life but keep coming back to Texas.
3) I've been adopted 2 times
4) I get to emotionally invested in TV shows.
5) I buy hardcover books but hate dust jackets
6) I don't like grilled cheese or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
7) I buy Christmas presents throughout the year and then forget about them.
8) I only like snow long enough for me to take a picture of it then it can go away.
9) I love taking pictures. Not of myself but things I find cute or whatever.
10) I used to write song lyrics, but don't anymore.
11) I have literally sat here for 1 hour trying to figure out these facts.

The blogs that I nominate are(I tried to pick new ones):
1) Barbara at Banosaur
2) Azee at The Book Ponderer
3) Kristelle at Amia Book Lover
4) Julianne at Outlandish Lit
5) Leanne at All Write Then
7) Anna at Enchanted By YA
8) Kari at Bookishly Devoted
9) Nicole at My Book Filled Life
10) Alexa at A Sky Full Of Books
11) Maribel at The Words Written

Here is the 11 questions I came up with: 
1) What is your favorite tv show?
2) If you could meet any fictional character in real life who would it be?
3) Tea or Coffee?
4) Author you've read a lot from?
5) A book that made you think?
6) Favorite snack food?
7) Someone who has influenced you?
8) Favorite animal?
9) Prettiest book cover?
10) Most frequented social media site?
11) Favorite book quote?

So there is that. That took a really long time to figure out! 
Thanks again Anne.





7 comments:

  1. Hey, Thanks for nominating me!~

    Here's my post: http://amiabooklover.blogspot.com/2015/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for nominating me! My post will be up shortly :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I already did this a while ago, but thanks anyways ahah :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/blog-update-gifs.html

    ReplyDelete