Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Into The Deep by Lauryn April



This book is about Ivy, a young girl who has a pretty great life. She has a great group of friends, well one that seems like it is. Ivy is a pretty normal girl. She is close with her mother and sister but her father is barely home. One day Ivy and her friends go to a beach house to hang out. While there something happens that changes Ivy's life forever. 

I do not want to give away to much of this story because I feel like if you go into it blind then you will probably enjoy it way more. I read the synopsis and was intrigued because I really wanted to know what happened.

Things I liked:
I gave this 5 stars so there is a lot of things I enjoyed!
1) Ivy- Gosh did I love her character. She wasn't the stereotypical ya character. She is strong, learns lessons real fast,and is really smart.
2) Brant- Although I did not like him at first, I grew to love him and he was my favorite character.
3) The story was very engaging at beginning, I loved that part of it.
4) The ending was fitting to me. It pretty much tied up everything in a nice little bow.

Things I looked past:
1) Ivy's friends- Gosh these girls just made me super mad. Glad they were not huge in the book because I don't think I would have enjoyed this book as much.

I would definitely recommend this book to everyone. It is a great story. 

* I received this book from the author*

No comments:

Post a Comment