Tuesday, March 10, 2015

All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


This book follows Theodore Finch and Violet. Theodore is obsessed with death and wants to commit suicide but seems to have bad luck going through with it. Violet is counting down til graduation so she can go to college. Violet's sister just died in an accident and she is trying to cope with that. One day Finch and Violet are paired together for a Geography project. They experience the state of Indiana with each other.

Things I liked:
1) Violet- She is hands down my favorite character. I related to her a lot. You feel her grief as well as her trying to move on just not knowing really how to do that. 
2) Theodore- I will admit at first I was not fond of this character. Until he met Violet, he was not my favorite but I really enjoyed his relationship with Violet. 
3) The adventures that Violet and Finch went are were so cute and just ahh.

Thing I Was Not Fond Of:
1) Ryan- I did not like this guy from the beginning. He was just a jerk and I could have lived without him.

First off I was not expecting to like this book as much as I did. It gave me all the feels. I laughed, cried and was smiling during the whole book. It was just amazing. I would recommend this to anyone!

My rating: ♥♥♥♥♥



2 comments:

  1. I really want to read this one. I’ve seen so many great reviews of it.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! Definately should check it out. The writing is beautiful.

      Delete