This book is about Leo and Paris, two completely different sisters. Paris more into guys and seems to be more wild. While Leo is a good girl who wants to be a doctor and is working. She has saved up money for college. The girls mother would rather move from state to state and guy to guy then take care of her kids. There current step-dad could care less about them either. One day Paris and Leo go to Las Vegas to get some pie from a diner. They meet a lovely guy named Max Sullivan. Max and Leo are talking then Leo learns that the car and Paris are gone along with all Leos belongings. Then Leo finds a note from Paris asking her to look for her.
Things I enjoyed:
1) I loved the relationship between Paris and Leo. They are very close because they have to relay on each other. It kind of made me envious of the relationship.
2) Max Sullivan- Until I found out why he was there I loved him. Well I loved him after that to but still. He was so sweet to Leo and pretty much did everything he could to help her.
3) Leo as a character was awesome. She clearly cared for her sister and just wanted to find her. During most of the book I felt like all her sister was doing was using her and that made me mad.
4) The writing was very addicting. I finished this in a day. Mind you I do that alot, but only to books I really enjoyed.
Things I was not fond of:
1) Paris- I felt like she was selfish. I get why she did what she did but how you going to take the car, your sisters phone and purse and expect her to find you in Las Vegas. That to me was ridiculous!
2) The parents were not my favorite people. I do not like the way the stepfather talked to the girls. Also the mother did not seem to care her child was missing.
With that being said I would recommend this book. I still gave it a high rating dispite my issues with it. I still thought it was a great story.
My rating: ♥♥♥♥
* I received an e-arc of this book for free from Edelweiss in exchange for my honest reveiw*