Friday, March 20, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag


So I seen this on Rachel or A Perfection Called Books blog. I thought It looked fun. Of course I love Taylor Swift and she tagged anyone. So here we go

1)*We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together*
Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with:

I was loving the book in the beginning. Then by the end I hated the book and didn't even continue in the series.



2) *Red*
Pick a book with a RED cover




3) *The Best Day*
Pick a Book That Makes You Feel Nostalgic
I used to love these books when I was younger. They were the only ones I read that I didn't cry because I had to read them :).


4) *Love Story*
Pick a book with forbidden love 
There is an angel and a devil who fall in love. No way you can get more forbidden than that!



5) *I Knew You Were Trouble*
Pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love 

David. Loved him!



6) *Innocent*
Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for
Its alright though because I do not plan on reading this whole trilogy.( Don't run away please!)



7) *Everything Has Changed*
Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development
Rhine. She really grew in this whole series!




8) *You Belong With Me*
Pick your most anticipated book release.
I love Rachel Hawkins. I cannot wait for this book!



9) *Forever and Always*
Pick Your Favorite Book Couple
Echo and Noah. OMG! So cute! 



10) *Come Back, Be Here*
Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much
My hardcover of this book! I loved this book so much. I could not lend it out at all!



11) *Teardrops On My Guitar*
Pick a book that made you cry a lot 
I still think about this book daily!



12) *Shake It Off*
Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters 
Don't kill me but I loved this book back in the day. I still think I like the first book the best. The last two not so much.


13) *Blank Space*
Favorite autographed book
Literally this is the only one I have. I bought this on Book Outlet and I was pleasantly surprised.


14) *Welcome To New York*
Favorite Setting
I want to visit Scotland. That counts right?



15) *Today Was A Fairytale*
Favorite Retelling
So this is kind of cheating because I haven't read this book yet. I am going to be reading it soon though. Just wait for someone to get it so we can buddy read it.

So there is my Taylor Swift Tag. 
I tag anyone who wants to do it :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment