Hey ya'll. I know I'm super late to this but I have been trying to upload my video since yesterday and it is just not working! It keeps saying I have 4,000 hours to wait. So I am finally off work and I am going to do this now!
This was created by Lainey over at GingerReadsLainey. If you are interested in participating here is the Good-reads group Top 5 Wednesday.
This weeks topic is Top 5 Bookish Habits!
1) I like to split up my books into 3 different sections. This is regardless of how long it is.
2) I always take off the dust jacket on a hardcover book
3) I try so hard to keep my paperbacks looking like new. I will literally read it in such weird ways just so I don't break the spine.
4) Pretty much at the end of every chapter I will write what I thought of the book thus far. Unless I'm in bed reading in which I will write in a note on my phone :)
5) I hardly ever go to actual book stores. Most of the books I have I have bought online. With this being said I feel like I have an art for getting used books online. Most of the books I get are super cheap and in great condition!
So there are my 5 bookish habits!
Let me know what yours are :)