Monday, March 16, 2015

The Dawn: The Bombs Fall by Michelle Muckley



This book follows Zachary Christian, a resident of the Delta Tower. A tower he has been stuck in since a bomb fell and everything around it crumbled to pieces and the tower is the only thing left. Now it is a new society called The Republic of Omega. Zachary is not only trying to survive in this word but also wants to find away out of the Delta Tower.

What I liked:
1) Zach had alot of issues but that was okay with me. I liked him from the start. 
2) Leonard- Another character that I was completely invested in and just wanted to know what was going to happen to him.
3) The writing of the book was great. I liked how descriptive it was. I find a lot of short books kind of skim over things but this one did not.
4) The length- I'm sure I will not be the only one to say this but I wish it was longer. I feel as though a lot of things could have been wrapped up better it it had been longer, but its really not a big deal.

Keep in mind I have never read a post apocalyptic book like this. I enjoyed this one enough to continue to read the series and also more of this genre as well.

*This was provided from the author for review*

No comments:

Post a Comment