I just saw this on Laura's blog at Blue Eye Books. It looked like a really awesome tag so I decided I wanted to do it. All you do is answer 25 book related questions so here we go :).
1) Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Well I hardly ever read in the car but no I don't think I get sick.
2) Which authors writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I cant really think of one that is unique.
3) Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 Points to defend your answer!
Twilight. 1) I read it before it was popular. 2) It got me back into reading 3) I don't have another reason lol.
4) Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it?
I do not carry a book back
5) Do you smell your books?
Not normally. Sometimes it just kind of happens.
6) Book with or without little illustrations?
I would say book with little illustrations. I think it gives it something extra.
7) What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing?
This will be a cliche answer but I will go with Twilight.
8) Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
This is probably not very funny but I used to cry when I had to read. Like full out sobbing, tears running, everything. It was bad. I laugh at it now.
9) What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
Go Do Go by Dr. Suess. ( I realize that this is embarrassing)
10) What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Under the Dome by Stephen King
11) Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes I do write. I write songs and stories(None that I have finished though). I would love to be an author but I don't think I'm cute out for it.
12) When did you get into reading?
I got into reading back in 2008. I was working as a waitress and my coworker brought Twilight and she said I had to read it. So I borrowed hers and read it while at work.
13) What is your favorite classic book?
I don't read classics. So no favorite here.
14) In school, was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Definitely not. I was horrible at that subject. My best subject was Math.
15) If you were given a book as a present that you had read before but hated, what would you do?
I would say thank you and act excited. Then I would give it away. Of course it would be way after so that person forgets about it.
16) What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?
First thing that comes to my mind is The Testing. Its closer to The Hunger Games.
17) What is a bad habit that you always do while blogging?
I like to color code things, have you noticed?
18) What is your favorite word?
All of them :)
19) Are you a nerd, dork or dweeb. Or all of the above?
Nerd? I don't really like to label myself
20) Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires because I can live forever
21) Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels, but I'm not sure why.
22) Spirits or Werewolves?
I will be a werewolf.
23) Zombies or Vampires?
24) Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
I hate love triangles! So forbidden love hands down!
25) Full on romance or action-packed with a few loves scenes mixed in?
It really depends on my mood, here lately it has been full romance.
That is all the tag questions! I loved these questions. If you want to do this tag go for it!