I got tagged to do this by Denise at Confession of a Book Addict. Thanks so much for tagging me! Here we go!
1) You have 20,000 on your TBR. How in the world do you decide to read next?
Normally I read the first sentence of the book and see if it grabs me. Also it really depends on my mood of what I am wanting to read at that particular moment.
2) You're halfway through a book and you're just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
I quit. I cannot tell you how many books I have quit reading because I have read quite a bit of it and was just hating it. The only exception to this is review books. I will most of the time stick it through so I can review the book!
3) The end of the year is coming and you're so close, yet so far away from your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try and catch up and how?
I try really hard to catch up no matter what. I will read the smallest book ever to catch up!
4) The covers of a book series you love do not match how do you cope?
I don't cope. I get angry then I figure out where to get the covers I like so that they match!
5) Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don't like. Who do you bond with over shared feeling?
I don't really have a person that I bond with about books I don't like. Normally I would just just look at Goodreads reviews that are the same rating or lower than I gave the book.
6) Your reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
Well I do not read in public ever so yeah.
7) A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you've forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a summary on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?
I would just find some spoiler filled reviews on a blog.
8) You do not want anyone- ANYONE- borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Let's be honest here. I don't think I would be very polite so I have no way to answer this question.
9) Reading ADD. You've picked up 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
When I am in a reading slump. I do not read. I normally just play games or watch Netflix. Normally If I read when I'm in a reading slump I end up hating the book.
10) There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
I will buy all of them eventually. May not when it first comes out but definitely will happen eventually.
11) After you've bought the new books you can't wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to read them?
Most of the time it takes me a really long time to get to the books. I'm not proud of it!
Thanks for tagging me! I tag anyone who sees this and wants to do it!