When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.
Wow I found this book to be really enjoyable. Definitely love Colleen Hoover's writing.
Things I liked:
1) Tate- Even though she did some questionable things and made weird decisions I still felt like she was a strong character.
2) Miles- In the beginning of this book he would not have made the list of things I liked. This is because for me he strong Tate along but after awhile I really started to like him.
3) Cap- Wow, what a lovely man! So smart and wise and finally someone listened to him.
4) The writing- This is my second Colleen Hoover book and she literally cannot do any wrong in my mind. Although I liked this book I think the last 60 pages were the best. I had all the feels at the end.
Things I was not fond of:
1) The arrangement. It drove me crazy! I don't like how Tate was kind of used in my opinion.
My rating: ♡♡♡♡