Saturday, August 1, 2015

BookTubeAThon TBR

I am so excited to be doing my first ReadAThon ever. My friend and I decided to do it together. So here is my BookTubeAThon TBR. If you are wanting to do the readathon also here is the YouTube Channel for you to check out the details BookTubeAThon Channel.


There are 7 challenges for this read-a-thon. So here we go.

1) Read A Book With Blue On The Cover: 



  I picked this book because I have been obsessed with mermaid books lately. This fit well because it has alot of blue also.
















2) Read A Book By An Author Who Shares The Same First Letter Of Your Last Name: 

My last name starts with an "M". So I decided to read this because I have been wanting to read it.



















3) Read Someone Else's Favorite Book:

My friend loves this book so I decided to give it a go. Hopefully I will like it.



















4) Read The Last Book You Acquired:


I recently bought this book because it looks rather interesting. I seen the book trailer and it seems really creepy. Will see if I like it.

















5) Finish A Book Without Letting Go Of It:


This book is rather short and I feel like I can finish it in one sitting.


















6) Read A Book You Really Want To Read:


I started this but never finished. I really enjoyed the section I read but I really just want to start over and read it all at once.

















7) Read Seven Books:


So this one would be my 7th book if I get that far. I read the second one in this relaunch but not the first one so I figured this would be a good time to start.


















If you guys are going to do this please let me know what you are reading :).

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Throne of Glass is fabulous - I hope you like it!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete