Friday, September 11, 2015

5 Songs That Make You Cry- The Friday Five



So on YouTube there is a new video series called The Friday Five. It was created by Sara Crawford. If you would like to join you may check it out here. One thing y'all may not know about me is that I love music. I no longer have a YouTube channel but I really wanted to start doing this on my blog. Btw I did make the top picture. I know it sucks but I had to have something lol.

This weeks topic is " 5 Songs That Make You Cry". Here is my list of 5 songs.


1) Sarah McLachlan- Angel
I feel like this is rather explanatory. Back when I used to watch regular tv(before Netflix)there were those lovely shelter commercials. They always play this song and I remember just bawling. Eventually I had to just turn the channel when one of those commercials came on because not only is the commercial sad but so is this song.

2) Aurea- Busy For Me
I am aware that this is not the best sung song but dang the emotion in this artists voice is so raw and awesome. Really makes you feel sorry for her. I cannot tell you how many times I have listened to this song when I need a really good cry( which does sound odd to me lol)

3) Sugarland- Stay

Another raw emotional song. I like how this video is just the artist and is very minimal. Literally everytime I hear this song or see the video I cry like a baby. 


4) Bob Carlisle-Butterfly Kisses 


This song is just so heartbreaking. The whole story of this song is great. The way it is sung just gets me everytime. So good. 

5) Glen Campbell- I'm Not Gonna Miss You
Oh my goodness. I have only listened to this a handful of times because it is just so sad but at the same time just makes you really think about life.


There is my Friday Five. If you decide to do this let me know so I can check out your post/video


No comments:

Post a Comment