A girl is missing. Five years old, taken from outside her school. She has vanished, traceless. The police are at a loss; her parents are beyond grief. Their daughter is lost forever, perhaps dead, perhaps enslaved. But the biggest mystery is yet to come: one week after she was abducted, their daughter is returned. She has no memory of where she has been. And this, for her mother, is just the beginning of the nightmare.
Things I liked:
1) Julia- I really felt bad for her. She did make some mistakes but I really didn't think she deserved a lot of the things that happened to her.
2) The writing of this book was amazing. It was everything I want in a thriller; mysterious and fast paced
3) I liked the different points of views. You knew who was talking at which points. I always enjoy when you don't have to guess.
4) Brian- Another character I felt bad for. Julia was not the nicest to him that is for sure. He did things also but that was because he thought he was protecting him and his daughter.
Things I was not fond of:1) Edna- I can't really say why but this woman was such a witch.
2) I am not sure if this book is suppose to have a sequel but the ending of this book kind of made it seem like there will be.
*I received this book from Edelweiss on a read and review basis*
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥