June, Bette, and Gigi have given their all to dance at Manhattan’s most elite ballet school. Now they are competing one final time for a spot at the prestigious American Ballet Company. With the stakes higher than ever, these girls have everything to lose…and no one is playing nice.
June is starting to finally see herself as a prima ballerina. However, getting what she wants might cost her everything—including the only boy she’s ever loved. Legacy dancer Bette is determined to clear her name after she was suspended and accused of hurting her rival, Gigi. Even if she returns, though, will she ever regain the spotlight she craves? And Gigi is not going to let Bette—or the other dancers who bullied her—go unpunished. But as revenge consumes her, Gigi may be the one who pays the price.
After years of grueling auditions, torn ribbons, and broken hearts, it all comes down to this last dance. Who will make the cut? And who will lose her dream forever?
Things I liked:
1) The writing of this book was rather addicting. Once I got into it I could not put it down and had to know what was going on.
2) June- One of my favorite characters. She does make some questionable decisions but not as bad as the other girls.
3) The drama- I'm sure that its not a good thing that I liked it but still think the way it is done is this story is so good and just makes it that much more enjoyable.
Things I was not fond of:
1) Gigi- I know that I was probably suppose to feel bad for her but I really couldn't. She is just so mean to everyone.
2) The things these group of girls did to each other were horrible. I really did not feel like most of it was necessary
* I received this book on a read and review basis for free*
My rating: ♥♥♥♥