Natasha: I’m a girl who believes in science and facts. Not fate. Not destiny. Or dreams that will never come true. I’m definitely not the kind of girl who meets a cute boy on a crowded New York City street and falls in love with him. Not when my family is twelve hours away from being deported to Jamaica. Falling in love with him won’t be my story.
The Universe: Every moment in our lives has brought us to this single moment. A million futures lie before us. Which one will come true?
*Let me start off by saying I loved Everything, Everything and had major high hopes for this book*
Things I liked:
1) I love Nicola Yoon's writing style. The way she tells a story is beautiful.
2) Daniel: His personality was great. I didn't see what he saw in Natasha at all.
Things I Was Not Fond Of:
1) Natasha-She was a boring character. She was rather selfish as well. By the end of the book I didn't really care what happened to her.
2) I'm not the biggest fan of teenage love. This book had a lot of that in it. To me its rather cheesy and most of the time unnecessary.
3) The ending-The main reason why this book got the rating that it did. I feel like I wasted all this time reading the book and literally got nothing at the end.
Overall I was rather disappointed at this book
My rating: ♥♥♥