On the other hand, her sister June is dazzlingly rich with a high-flying finance job and a massive apartment. Unlike Jayne, June has never struggled a day in her life. Until she’s diagnosed with uterine cancer.
Suddenly, these estranged sisters who have nothing in common are living together. Because sisterly obligations are kind of important when one of you is dying.
2) I really loved the relationship between the sisters. They are living such different lives but when it comes down to it they are always supportive of each other.
3) The Texas references- I live in Texas and I absolutely could relate to all the things that were mentioned.
4) The Korean representation- I have always been fascinated with Asian culture. It was crazy to see how many things I new in this book. Especially food wise!
Things I was not a fan of:
1) Jeremy- I don't know why this guy was in this book. Worst character in so many ways.
2) What was that ending? I'm literally still thinking about it!
My rating: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
* I did receive this book for free from Netgalley, in exchange for a review*