From Goodreads: That's when I noticed the couple we later named Bony and Mr. Creep sitting two rows in front of us. He had his arm around her, not like a father would do, or like I imagined a father would do—slinging his arm over the back of her chair. No, his arm was around her shoulders like she was his date. Bony kept wriggling but he would just grip her harder. Finally she gave up and sat still.
He leaned over and licked her cheek.
When stepsisters Nick and Luna suspect that a girl they meet at a Florida alligator farm is being held captive, they enlist an older boy with a set of wheels to help rescue her. Their parents are too busy renovating a bed and breakfast to realize the girls are in real danger.
Let me start of by saying that this is a type of book I should have loved! It is so up my alley hence why I requested it from Edelweiss. For me this book was so disappointing. I will end this review with the positive things so here goes.
Things I was not fond of:
1) The story line- I wanted to read this because of the weird relationship between these two characters. It seemed intriguing. Unfortunately this fell flat for me. It barely had anything about Bony and Mr. Creep.
2) This book focused more on other characters family issues then the story that I thought it would be all about which was the girl named Bony.
3) The book was to short. Maybe this is why it fell flat to me but yeah it was entirely to short and not much explained. Also not much detail in a lot of things either.
Things I liked(Which is not much)-
1) The step sisters Nick and Luna were pretty interesting.
2) The premise with Bony and the guy was intriguing just wish the book had more on that.
My Rating: ♥♥♥
*I received this book for free from Edelweiss on a read and review basis.*