In Paris, family and friends gather to mourn the tragic passing of Charlie Price—young, handsome, charming, a world-traveler—who is presumed dead after an explosion. Authorities find only a bloodied jacket, ID’d as Charlie’s. At the funeral, two teens who are perfect strangers, Lena Whitney and Aubrey Boroughs, make another shocking discovery: they have both been dating Charlie, both think Charlie loved them and them alone, and there is a lot they didn’t know about their boyfriend. Over the next week, a mind-bending trip unfolds: first in London—then in Mumbai, Kerala, and Bangkok, the girls go in search of Charlie. Is he still alive? What did their love for him even mean? The truth is out there, but soon it becomes clear that the girls are harboring secrets of their own.
I was so glad when I received this book. I was really hoping I would love this and boy did it deliver.
Things I liked:
1) Lena- For some reason I really liked her more than Aubrey. Both girls were horrible but I liked Lena's whole personality more.
2) I loved the different perspectives. It was great getting into the head of each person.
3) I loved the way this was written. It kept you on your toes most of the time.
Things I was not fond of:
1) Even though I loved the writing of this book. I felt like it was predictable in some parts. It may be because I have read a lot of thrilleresque books but I still do like to be surprised.
2) I thought the book was kind of rushed. A lot happened in to short of a time.
3) The ending: What the actually heck?? That was a major cliffhanger. This better continue :).
My rating: ♥♥♥♥
* I received this from NetGalley for review*